Welcome To Credit Secrets Blog
The credit reporting industry has gone through tremendous changes in recent years. Most of these changes are the result of pressure brought to bare on the industry by Congress and public interest groups. Needles to say, these groups felt that the consumer wasn’t getting a fair shake when it came to credit reporting and the effects of it. And rightly so with a history replete with stories of incorrect negative information on the credit files of unsuspecting citizen's un-removed information and an industry that turned a deaf ear to outraged individuals.
- What’s the Buzz? Tell Me What’s Happening.
- What your credit file says about you
- Rebuilding Your Credit
- Quick Fix Methods & Other Tales From the Crypt
This information is Dynamite and is closely guarded by the financial institutions of this country, I know because I used to work for one of the biggest banks in the UK.
Don’t kid yourself, this is AWESOME information. This report could save you thousands and make a much healthier and wealthier future for you and your family.
This guide is intended for information only. At the time of writing it was believed that all information contained within this guide was accurate, as far as could be established. Because of frequent changes in banking and property dealing rules and legislation the publisher offers no guarantee that any information contained herein will remain to be accurate at any particular time. The publisher accepts no liability whatsoever for any consequences of any transactions entered into by readers of the material within these pages.
Section One: Credit Secrets
- Chapter One: Save £000 Off The Cost Of Your Mortgage
- Chapter Two: The Secrets Of Obtaining A First Class Credit Rating
- Chapter Three: How To Have CCJs Legally Removed
- Chapter Four: Raising Thousands In A Matter of Days
- Chapter Five: A Guaranteed Income Of £100,000 In A Year
- Chapter Six: All The Credit Cards You Could Ever Want
- Chapter Seven: Virtually Unlimited Finance From Your Credit Cards
- Chapter Eight: Finance Your Business - 100%
- Chapter Nine: “Borrow” Money - That You Don’t Need To Repay
- Chapter Ten: A Loan Which Is Guaranteed By The Government
- Chapter Eleven: Huge Profits From Property Deals -Using Other People ’s Money
- Chapter Twelve: How To Win In Casinos
- Chapter Thirteen: How To Legally Claim A Second Passport
- Chapter Fourteen: How To Avoid Paying VAT On Consumer Goods
Section Two: When Credit Becomes A Problem
- Chapter Fifteen: When Things Get Out Of Hand - The Problems Of Repayment
- Chapter Sixteen:DealingWithDebt-TheSmartWay